Saturday, August 10, 2024

My Lord, When I Reach Out For You

My Lord.....

Jesus,  when I reach out for you I never have to worry or fear..
Your love is all around me at all times ready to help and to bless. 
I just take hold of your hand and your precious grace that is always near
And realize everything I need comes from you and is the very best 

Jesus,  when I reach out for you I know my best friend is by my side..
Ready to be everything I need each day and really so much more 
My light of great inspiration and hope where I will abide 
My Savior, I wait upon you because you have such great things in store!
 
Jesus,  when I reach out for you, I'm restored in such a great way...
Seeing more and more of your traits and that fear disappear 
Master,  continue working on me for a new and much brighter 🔆 day
I can see your heart's perfect work take shape and now begin to appear!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, When I Think Of How You Love ❤️ Me

My Jesus... When I think of how You love ❤️ me, my heart overflows with a mighty happiness... I am a special and valued part of Your heart i...