Monday, August 19, 2024

A Nation's Cry

Dear Jesus. 

There's a cry sounding so loudly for hope to flow beyond compare...
We're now at the greatest crossroads than anyone has ever seen
A spirit of confusion is showing more than one can bear
We need your mercy to slowly flow with a peace that is serene.

Our country is under attack and needs your love in the greatest way...
We need you to wrap us in your embrace and keep us near your heart ♥ 
Help us to find success and a fresher and brighter new day
Let there be a wonderful sense of sweet joy that seems to soon start. 


There's a cry sounding loudly for prayer warriors to take their place...
We all have to stand up now and together fight for what's right 
For I want to see your hands at work and a smile on your face 
My Jesus,  begin to  move by your anointing with such great might.

Be the light that provides answers that so many are searching for...
Please help us to stand with you now to protect our mighty great land 
We want to be your warriors hand in hand and from shore to shore 
Lord,  the battle line is being drawn please let's see your open, mighty hands!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, When I Think Of How You Love ❤️ Me

My Jesus... When I think of how You love ❤️ me, my heart overflows with a mighty happiness... I am a special and valued part of Your heart i...