Wednesday, September 30, 2026

Beautiful Wonder

Jesus 

My heart is truly overwhelmed by Your perfect love πŸ’˜ just for me 
It never has any boundaries and is there so great and true 
It is the most beautiful and exquisite gift 🎁 I can see 
It is always there to beautify my heart in all I do 

My heart is truly overwhelmed by Your wondrous grace so pure 
It gives me hope and promise that I will never find anywhere 
It gives me such strength and courage and helps me to always endure 
Taking care of my heart and needs with great care 

My heart is truly overwhelmed by Your peace that makes me whole 
It fills every part of my emptiness with happiness that is complete 
Giving me a revival that blesses my heart ❤️ and soul 
It makes me so thankful and humble as I kneel down at Your feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beautiful Wonder

Jesus  My heart is truly overwhelmed by Your perfect love πŸ’˜ just for me  It never has any boundaries and is there so great and true  It is ...