Saturday, April 25, 2020

A Grateful Heart😊

  Lord thank you for the 💘 love and grace that you've given me today,
I am so grateful with a humbled heart for everything
Your presence brightens my world in so many wonderful ways
I look forward to seeing the many good things you will bring.

  I can see your mighty hands opening so wide and so true,
And I know that something wonderful and awesome is in store
I want you to know how thankful I am for all that you do
Father I yearn for more of your sweet presence and so much more.

  I know that things won't always be smooth along my pathway true,
But that's the time your love is with me at its absolute best
Helping me to stay strong and endure in all that I may do
And filling my heart with unbreakable joy and happiness.

  Lord without your love and grace I just don't know where I would be,
That is something that I never want to think about at all
I give you praise for being all I need for eternity
Father I am grateful that you're always there when I call.  Amen

1 comment:

  1. This is lovely! I would love if you would share it to my Salt and Light Gratitude Journal! https://beauty4ashes4.com/f/salt-and-light-gratitude-journal

    ReplyDelete

When I See Rain

My Jesus.. Traveling along my pathway, sometimes fear grips my heart ♥ in a powerful way.. At that moment, I'm filled with worry and anx...