Friday, April 17, 2020

The Mirror

Lord God...

I look into the mirror and don't care for what I see,
Someone always has something inconsiderate to say
Why can't they see something beautiful when they look at me
They're words and cruelty hurt me more than words can say.

Tears and pain begin to flow from my eyes and my hearts core,
Your hands of compassion reach down and brush them all aside
You bring me a wave of peace, tranquility and more
Precious love surrounds me and brings me right to your side.

You show me a delicate 🌹 rose blooming in your garden there,
It is unique, fragrant, stunning and quite brand new
I am a masterpiece designed like that rose with great care
I have a special plan, promise and purpose each day through.

I should see my beauty through the one who created me,
He has the world and everything in it at His command
He makes everything wonderful and so perfectly
True Beauty can only be seen through His presence and hands. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

When I See Rain

My Jesus.. Traveling along my pathway, sometimes fear grips my heart ♥ in a powerful way.. At that moment, I'm filled with worry and anx...