Saturday, April 18, 2020

Father, When I Take Your Hand

Father when I take your hand a sense of peace fills my heart so true,
I know that you are with me and that means so much every day
My heart yearns for your presence every moment my whole life through
I want to wrap myself in your love in every possible way.

Fear tries to take a crippling hold of the deepest part of me,
Worry reaches in and tries to tear my joy and happiness apart
If I let them and stress take control, where would I possibly be?
You have total control of everything and me right from the start.

Even though I can see clearly I may not truly understand,
But trust and faith draw you closer to me and ever so near
All I have to do is take your mighty rugged hands
And without a doubt all stress, fear and worry will quickly disappear. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

When I See Rain

My Jesus.. Traveling along my pathway, sometimes fear grips my heart ♥ in a powerful way.. At that moment, I'm filled with worry and anx...