Friday, April 3, 2020

A Loving, Humbled Heart
Father:
It is my prayer to live life to the fullest each day
With a grateful, and submissive heart full of true love
Always thankful for all the blessings that come my way
Knowing they are all special gifts from your heart above.

It is my prayer to be motivated and to believe
Having faith and knowing that my heart’s dreams will come true
Always being positive that soon I can achieve
Every desire and wish I aspire to.

It is my prayer to touch others with kindness genuine
And to make a difference and be an inspiration
To always be a devoted and helpful true friend
Living each day with persistence and expectation.

Help me to have a dedicated Champion’s heart
Knowing what it all stands for and what it truly means
Everything worth having comes from you right from the start
It is my prayer for a loving, humbled heart, Lord, please.  *** By Me

1 comment:

When I See Rain

My Jesus.. Traveling along my pathway, sometimes fear grips my heart ♥ in a powerful way.. At that moment, I'm filled with worry and anx...