Saturday, April 18, 2020

Father, When I take Your Hand........A Prayer ..By Me

Father:

I come on bended knee to bring heart-felt prayer
Seeking grace before your presence, Lord, above
Your arms open beautifully with great care
and your magnificence is moved with love.

I see the hope that I desire each day
and all of the great promise that you hold in your hands
There's light that shines in a spectacular way
I behold the glory of your power, so grand.

I take your hand and feel I have a purpose
and see my new direction I have in you
Pledging my heart to you humbly is a must
For you'll keep me in your arms my whole life through.

Father, when I take your hand my life is renewed
When your arms unfold, everything is complete
The bond that we share is made stronger and true
As I pledge all that I am for your total receipt.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

When I See Rain

My Jesus.. Traveling along my pathway, sometimes fear grips my heart ♥ in a powerful way.. At that moment, I'm filled with worry and anx...