Sunday, April 19, 2020

Putting On The Shield

Father:

I pray for your spirit to cover me and those that I 💘 love,
Let it be a picture of everything wonderful from you
Give me wisdom to draw closer to you in Heaven above
And to stand firmly upon your foundation my whole life through.

Help me to remember I'm your child when clouds arrive,
Together we will face everything as a team with a plan
Your love and grace will give me hope to endure and to thrive
I am successful and victorious by your mighty hand.

Lord give me the power to wear your shield like a light each day,
On your team I can find good things in whatever comes along
I can make a difference for your kingdom in every great way
And all the while keeping your word so close as my hearts song.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

When I See Rain

My Jesus.. Traveling along my pathway, sometimes fear grips my heart ♥ in a powerful way.. At that moment, I'm filled with worry and anx...