Friday, April 10, 2020

The Purest Beauty

Father...

The beauty of your heart never changes at any time,
It is more lovely than simple words can explain
There is a refreshing love greater than one can find
And a gentle peace that brings calm and takes away pain.

There is a forgiving nature and mercy so true
And a precious grace that overflows more and more
I can see a compassion that's there in all I do
And a breathtaking light that's glowing from Heavens door.

I can see hope and promise flowing from your hands
A special light that overtakes darkness with happiness
My heart shouts praises about salvation from your plan
I will celebrate Easter s true purpose at its best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

When I See Rain

My Jesus.. Traveling along my pathway, sometimes fear grips my heart ♥ in a powerful way.. At that moment, I'm filled with worry and anx...