Sunday, April 26, 2020

Father, Don't Let Go

Father...

  I am placing my hand in your hand where forever it will stay,
Strongly bonded to the power of your love and happiness
I want to become even more like you with each and every day
And to learn at your great throne all that I can at its very best.

I realize that I am not perfect by any means it is true,
But you forgive and see something special in every part of me
You see a precious work in progress that can be made just like new
And begin to work with a Craftmans flair on it all perfectly.

I take hold of your hand with an even stronger grip than before,
Something wonderful and amazing is now truly taking place
I can see your image growing strong in me and then so much more
As I close my eyes I see your spirit and breathtakingly sweet face.

Amen

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

When I See Rain

My Jesus.. Traveling along my pathway, sometimes fear grips my heart ♥ in a powerful way.. At that moment, I'm filled with worry and anx...