Sunday, April 5, 2020

Determination

Father...

  Even though I may not understand all that's going on right now
I know deep within my ❤ heart that your presence is always right here with me
I shall come to understand it true one day what it all means and how
I know you're in control and will work everything out perfectly.

  I place my feet upon your solid foundation on which I stand
And ground myself in faith and trust sheltered by the beauty of your 💘 love
I place all that I am into the wonder and strength of your great hands
For I know to keep my eyes focused solely on Heavens door above.

A beautiful rain shower of your anointing will begin to appear
All of the fear, stress and worry will soon begin to melt away
A 🌈 rainbow stretches out showing your great promise is very near
When we rest in your glory you'll bring us to a new and brighter day😊

2 comments:

  1. This is very inspirational and thought-provoking. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing this inspirational message.

    ReplyDelete

When I See Rain

My Jesus.. Traveling along my pathway, sometimes fear grips my heart ♥ in a powerful way.. At that moment, I'm filled with worry and anx...