Sunday, February 14, 2021

Breathtaking Love

My Precious Jesus...

When I look for something so breathtaking and amazing, to which nothing can compare...
A source of light that brings inspiration to everything and so much more
My heart yearns for the power of your presence and the beauty of your anointing and care
My adored Saviours pure love and sweet grace that flows like new honey from Heavens door.

 It is a precious gift from God's heart that makes everything so restored and brand new..
As my heart reaches out it begins to come down like new fresh rain from above
And fill me with a powerful warmth and peace as I walk my pathway my journey through
Giving me all of the answers, direction, meaning and real purpose than I can think of.

It is a breathtaking definition of what love should now and always truly be...
And when you have it in your heart to hold onto now and for every day
You can live every moment with great happiness, joy and so perfectly
Because your adoring heavenly father is with you and will always make a way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...