Tuesday, February 23, 2021

When I See The 🌞 Sunrise

My Jesus...

When I see the sun rise I am overwhelmed by a breathtaking feeling of 💘 love...
I feel a great sense of motivation like there is nothing I cannot do
I have a real joy of accomplishment and adoration coming from above
To wrap myself tightly in my Saviours hands 
And He will always see me through.

I can see the incredible beauty as the new day slowly starts to take shape...
And see the brilliant light of hope as it shines in every space that is around me
My soul yearns to see your heart and feel the wonder of your powerful embrace
I want to learn everything from you Jesus that comes so perfectly.

Blessings begin to flow like a powerful fountain from your great spirit to mine...
When I see the 🌞 🌅 sunrise I'm on a spirit filled team that will win in every way
There is nothing more beautiful or meaningful that I will truly find
Jesus, you are my beautiful sunrise that gives my life purpose for every day!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...