Saturday, February 27, 2021

Miracle Rain Drops

Jesus...

As I take the first 🚶 steps on my pathway and look all around me...
Every move seems so hard, and the terrain looks rugged at best
There are hard and such difficult things as far as the eyes can see
I just wanted to give up, sit down for a moment and rest.

But then, something inside of me kept pushing me to make it through...
I felt an incredible strength that I have never felt before
I had such great empowerment to do what I needed to do
It was something so miraculous, I had to know more.

Just then, I could feel some gentle raindrops falling so perfectly...
And it was as if a sense of love was filling my heart that day
It felt like someone was thinking about and 🙏 praying just for me
And those beautiful thoughts of promise were now being sent my way.

I could feel more drops, and then a rainbow soon came bursting through...
In my mind I could now see the Lord's mighty hands reaching out
He assured me he'll be with me in everything I may do
This is really what a true, successful journey is all about.

Caring, sweet heart's praying for one another in every way...
Keeping an eye on the miraculous raindrops in all we do
Bringing all praise, honor and exhaultation to the Lord every day
Seeing him smile and say in a loving voice he's proud of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...