Friday, February 19, 2021

You Are My Heart

My Precious Jesus...

You are the breathtaking light of 💘 love that moves within my heart each day...
I can feel your power working and filling every part of me
My spirit wants to join you and become one with you in every way
Mold me to be your humbled vessel in tune with your heart perfectly.

Ignite my soul with the fire of your powerful anointing so true...
Let your spirit flow like a mighty wash of joy to cleanse all through me
Help me to be your instrument prepared for your call my whole life through
A mighty revival of your anointing is what I long to see.

Precious Jesus, you are my heartbeat, my breath, and my everything...
Come please and fill me to overflowing my sweet Master I now pray
Let all that I am be ignited with the showers that Heaven brings
You are my hope, my promise and all the purpose I need every day.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...