Sunday, February 28, 2021

You Are Always There

My Awesome Jesus...
I look down my winding pathway and see nothing as far as I can...
My heart waivers and truly wonders about the 👣 footsteps ahead
You see my hesitation and reach out lovingly for my hands
Helping me especially over the rugged parts that I dread.

You fill me with love and persistence to keep me pressing on more...
Knowing that you have great and wonderful things soon prepared
I need a positive attitude and think of good things in store
And never let my heart and spirit be filled with being so scared.

My Jesus you are always there and are everything to me...
You're working for my good even though I may not see that it's true
I give my Thanksgiving, gratitude and all my love unto thee
Jesus when I stop to reflect I would be nothing without you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...