Saturday, February 6, 2021

The Mirror Of The Mind

Jesus...

There are days when I don't feel like myself at all...
I want to run away and hide from everything
But then your mercy and love listen when I call
You bring me love and grace that only you can bring.

You take my sadness and set it on 🔥 fire so true...
Igniting it with your power to do much more
As I see things begin to change and feel so brand new
A great wave of your presence flows from Heavens door.

A sweet peace begins to overcome me so Grand...
I feel a calm that everything will be all right
I've committed all that I am into your hands
And you will take care of it all by your great might.

So the mirror of my mind reflects perfectly...
A pure happiness that will never go again
Because you are with me wherever I may be
Jesus my everything and my dear best friend.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...