Sunday, February 7, 2021

The Harmonious Spirit

My Jesus...

Sometimes I get so bogged down in the stress of each passing day...
My heart loses track of each thing that is important to me
I lose my sight of you and your word and start to drift away
I want to get everything back into perfect harmony.

My Lord I rededicate all that I am now unto you..
I want my heart to be filled with your love and grace even still
Help me to cry out for you in everything I must do
I want to always be living under your powerful will.

Jesus bestow a harmonious spirit from you right now..
I have the desire to be all that you want me to be
May all the wondrous traits from your heart to me you'll endow
I want to live for you Jesus for all eternity.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...