Friday, May 28, 2021

A Horizon Of Promise

My Jesus..

I see something wonderful on the horizon so bright..
It's a great masterpiece, so magnificent and true
Every time I try to get closer with curious might
I discover something about myself that is brand new.

I see a great beauty that tells me how strong I can be..
I see a great light that tells me I can do so much more
I see a great happiness that gives me hope to see
You can find great peace and kindness at Heavens life door.

So I give all my heart and all that I am to you 
Suddenly a brand new life will appear and soon arise
I become your beloved child in everything I do
Being your child is the greatest forever surprise.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...