Sunday, May 30, 2021

The Freedom Flag

Precious Jesus...

Sometimes we don't think about the beautiful blessings within our hands...
We have freedoms that are fragile and breathtaking beyond compare
Yet we can't clearly see the layout of God's thoughts and His perfect plans
We can't feel the warmth of His presence, love or grace or His tender care.

Suddenly a forgiving hand of true mercy sweetly reaches out...
And shows me what is meaningful, practical and always so true
My most important plan should be follow the a Lord that's what it's about
And seek His greatest, divine wisdom in everything that I may do.

My faith is a perfect freedom that I should never take lightly..
But thank you Jesus for having a gift to have a bond with you each day
And though they'll be forces to try and take that foundation away from me
I will fight for my great blessings with strength every step of the way.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...