Tuesday, May 25, 2021

The Most Beautiful 🎁 Gift

My Jesus..

The most beautiful gift is worth all the riches untold...
It is breathtaking, fragile, and always there in every way
A wondrous miracle for only humbled eyes to behold
It brings perfect hope and fresh promise to a new and brighter day.

It is because of the sacred love that you have for us that is true...
You made the ultimate sacrifice so that we would be free 
Forgiven and cleansed to forever serve you in all we do
And have a peaceful home with you for all of eternity.

Rejoicing and exhausting we come to you with great happiness...
For that beautiful gift of freedom at Calvary years ago
It's a boundless blessing that makes us who we are at its best
And we will stand on your foundation and let so many others know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...