Tuesday, May 25, 2021

My Lifeline

Beautiful Jesus...

When I feel so overwhelmed and stressed, more than I can truly bear...
I feel like nothing is real clear and so concise Lord anymore
I start looking for a lifeline of love and grace, promise, and precise care
And a beautiful outlet of peace that opens the gateway to your hearts door.

I take your hand and with faithful adoration walk towards you...
Knowing that you'll guide me and give me wisdom every step of the way
You are my lighthouse of direction in everything I will do
Placing all of my hope in you you'll bring me to a perfect and brighter day.

My Jesus you are my lifeline upon which I can truly now stand..
Your blessing and provision will give me true success my pathway through 
I am always attentive to your holy voice and your perfect plan
Jesus you hold the keys to a future that's exciting and brand new 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...