Tuesday, May 11, 2021

You Are My Everything

Breathtaking Jesus..

You are the Son that brightens the gray clouds in my sky...
The answers to all of my questions that I'll ever see
The great happiness that brings a smile to my sigh
My unbelievable best friend who is there for me.

You are my Father and Saviour who loves me so true..
My Healer and Doctor who can take care of it all
My guiding force who takes care of me in all I do
My Shepherd and protector who's right there when I call.

My Jesus you are everything to me and much more..
I give you my heart and everything I am right now
Let your sweet anointing now flow from Heavens great door
I want to draw closer to you Jesus show me how.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...