Tuesday, May 4, 2021

My Heart's Greatest Dream

Precious Jesus...

The greatest dream my heart could ever have is simply comprised of one thing..
I want to draw closer to your precious heart and know so much more of you
To have your sacred spirit live and flow in me and all that it will bring
To feel your mighty anointing working in everything I will do.

I know you take delight that I am your beloved child it is true...
And that is such an awesome, prestigious honor that I hold close to me
But I want to always see that heartwarming delight my entire life through
And receive your 😃 smile and hear your well done when I enter eternity.

So Jesus I place myself into your Potters hands with love and joy right now...
Help me to be your special gem and keep me always in your wondrous care
Teach me how to place my steps and give me your divine guidance show me how
I know you'll shape my heart's dream and no matter what you'll always be there.

1 comment:

  1. This was beautiful! Pouring out your heart onto the father ♥️

    ReplyDelete

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...