Sunday, May 2, 2021

Breathtaking Mercy

My Loving Jesus...

It is a beautiful wonder and blessing I can't understand...
Uniquely designed by you that is there in abundance for me
Given on the wings of your perfect love and grace, by your great plan
It shows your promise and mission to all that you want me to be.

We know that I'm not perfect in any way, shape or form it's true..
But that is when the beautiful light of your presence is right there
To bring your spirit of healing and new hope my whole pathway through
And show that I can give it all to you because you truly care.

So now I take your hand refreshed for a new pathway to begin...
Your beautiful breathtaking mercies have restored me and much more
A life living for you and loving you is my greatest real win
I send my praise and adoration to Heavens mighty door!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...