Sunday, May 23, 2021

My Heart's Song

My Jesus...

As you open the door of my heart, you'll see a welcome waiting there for you...
You are my breathtaking aspiration and everything I hope to be
Reveal to me your presence and let me know more of your will in all I do
I want the light of your perfect love and grace and power all around me.

Take control of all that I am as I pledge everything into your care..
Give me your wisdom and insight to take every step forward day by day
Grant me your peace and serenity to know that you will always be right
Being my lighthouse that guides my pathway with your great power along the way.

Always see promise that you can use to make me your instrument so true..
I want to walk in the shadow of your anointing and feel your sweet embrace
My Jesus.. Make me your masterpiece to exhaultation your kingdom in all I do
Let our bond grow even closer as you fill this devoted dedicated place.

1 comment:

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...