Friday, June 11, 2021
Dream Rainbow
A dream takes its root in the heart as a simple seed ... nurtured by the energy of aspirations, the drive of motivation and diligence, and the power of believing. Suddenly,......something wonderful happens. A small plain seed begins to blossom and grow enlightened by the strength of faith, love, desire and happiness. Soon, that blossom becomes a beautiful shooting star of promise that exhibits a brilliant light of hope that encourages the heart to see its destiny........a vision begins to form in all clarity. Showing the pathway to reach this beautiful destination. There may be some clouds along the path or some uneven ground to tread. But, challenges are mere stepping stones that make the heart stronger with each step and more vibrant. The dream ..... becomes a vision.... becomes a lighthouse to a new day revealing to the heart its true identity......never give up.........never lose hope .......never stop reaching and dreaming.. Live each day and every moment to the fullest, believing in yourself. For this is the creed of a true Champion.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
When I Think Of How Much You Love Me
Jesus When I think of all of the things You've done for me and brought blessings to my days It amazes me because there were no limita...
-
Savior Sometimes when I look at myself and who I am so carefully I can only define myself in one concrete way it's true I have no oth...
-
The genuine beauty of a woman is in the pure light of her smile, the sweet music of her laughter, the kindness and gentleness in her eyes,...
-
Jesus As I reach out with awe and faith and touch Your mighty hands Everything does seem just a little easier to bear You give me confide...
No comments:
Post a Comment