Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Sometimes

Jesus...

Sometimes I cannot see the sun shining brightly before me...
My heart flutters and I know that I can't take another step
I feel so discouraged by the confusion that I see
I become overwhelmed by fear and lose all my happiness.

Your heart sees the pain that I must struggle through every day...
And it brings you to tears because that's not part of your great plan
You want to bring me such comfort and peace in a loving way
And take this broken, failing vessel into your mighty hands.

You create miracles and seeds begin to blossom so true...
New inroads of great hope and new promise are now coming forth
Your light of grace and your power is making all things brand new
Showing the breathtaking glory and sweet wonder of the cross.

A masterpiece develops step by step from Heavens great door...
A new outlook free of fear and anxiety soon take place
When you're leading the way we can expect great things and much more
We'll take every step of the day with you and in your embrace.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful reflection. Sometimes you just need to follow Him one step at a time <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You beautifully summarize what so many of us feel in approaching the unknown and struggling with trust and faith. Well said!

    ReplyDelete

My Jesus, Thank You For Always Being There

My Beloved Savior... Whenever I call out your name, I know that you hear my sweet cries so perfectly... You come to my side with passion in ...