Tuesday, June 8, 2021


The Most Beautiful Moment
Jesus..

The most beautiful moment is when I look into your eyes,
And I see you smile and your precious love all around me
I can see my purpose in your heart so breathtaking and wise
Father deep in your presence is where I always want to be.

The most beautiful moment is when your grace fills all of me
And your perfect peace begins to calm my hurting, restless soul
I can see your power working in my life diligently
I yearn for more of who you are to make me complete and whole.

The most beautiful moment is that I am in your great care
I need only look at the wonder of your hard working hands
You will take care of it all perfectly and always be there
The most beautiful moment is in the outline of your plans.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Jesus, Thank You For Always Being There

My Beloved Savior... Whenever I call out your name, I know that you hear my sweet cries so perfectly... You come to my side with passion in ...