Friday, June 4, 2021

Sometimes

Jesus...

Sometimes it's hard to understand what things really mean so true..
I try to comprehend but it's for all the answers to find
I try to sort through it looking for things exciting and new
But only negative discouraging items fill my mind.

Suddenly the light of your grace surrounds me with love so grand...
I know I can accomplish the hardest of things and much more
My Heavenly Father guides my footsteps by his perfect hands
He provides the greatest of needs and much comfort through Heavens door.

I pledge my heart and all I am to him so completely...
I know there will never be such great confusion again
In his beautiful presence is where I will be
He is my Father my everything and my true best friend.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Jesus, Thank You For Always Being There

My Beloved Savior... Whenever I call out your name, I know that you hear my sweet cries so perfectly... You come to my side with passion in ...