Tuesday, June 8, 2021

One Word

My Beautiful Jesus...

If I had to find just one word that would describe all things precious to me...
It would have to be all things inclusive and cover it all with such grace
And when I think of everything only your precious glory I see
The beautiful wonder of your power and the peace of your great embrace.

If I had to use one word to describe all that I long to become..
It is a word that incorporates what true perfect love really stands for
A great word of promise where peace, hope and tranquility all become one
And I am left not only a better person but feeling blessed and much more.

If I had to take one word that would help me step forward to better days...
That sweet word would be Jesus my Saviour and best friend beyond compare
He's the answer to my needs and hearts desires in so many true ways
Jesus is the all inclusive one word for a happy life I would share.


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Jesus, Thank You For Always Being There

My Beloved Savior... Whenever I call out your name, I know that you hear my sweet cries so perfectly... You come to my side with passion in ...