Sunday, June 6, 2021

We Don't Hold The Key

Precious Jesus...

We think we have everything in our human hands...
But that is so very far from what is really true
There is no strong foundation to see in our great plans
If your love is not in control and we don't seek you.

You are the Creator and ruler over it all...
When we realize and submit to your glory it's Grand
For you hear and see our struggles and come when we call
You are the grantor of dreams and the maker of plans.

So my Jesus we pledge all that we are unto you...
Knowing you will work everything out on our behalf
You are the power and the love in all that we do
Any true success from you will be perfect and last.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Jesus, Thank You For Always Being There

My Beloved Savior... Whenever I call out your name, I know that you hear my sweet cries so perfectly... You come to my side with passion in ...