Sunday, June 27, 2021

Forever Ties

My Awesome Jesus...

You see the tenderness of my heart as I reach out for you..
I want to be closer to your spirit than ever before
To hear your mighty voice so intensely in all that I do
Waiting for the flow of your great power Lord and so much more.

Teach me how to pray with fervent fire from Heavens sweet fill...
Not just mere words but a love song played so perfectly
Bringing burdens and concerns before you seeking your great will
Watching faith and hope weave a bond strongly between you and me.

So I make this pledge forever now from my heart and my soul..
I will strive to hear your voice and to pray so consistently
Jesus you are everything that makes me complete and whole
Please see an obedient servant and in me be well pleased.

1 comment:

My Jesus, Thank You For Always Being There

My Beloved Savior... Whenever I call out your name, I know that you hear my sweet cries so perfectly... You come to my side with passion in ...