Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Rays Of Hope

My Beloved Jesus...

When the enemy is trying to fill the sky with clouds and scattered rain...
Taking away the most beautiful happiness at its very best
And a heart struggles so fervently with confusion and such numbing pain
Yearning for a touch of promise and powerful feeling of being so blessed.

Suddenly a bright light appears trying to push the clouds so far away...
It's almost as if a very powerful battle was now taking place
A beautiful force of glory was fighting so great for a better day
And keeping a struggling heart so very close to its greatest embrace.

Just then the light grows much bolder spreading its love even still...
The clouds and everything so confusing slowly begins to disappear
Great things and blessings slowly begins to take their place by the Father's will
A great movement of pure hope of God's love and His grace are so very near.

I see a powerful movement of your hope Jesus in a wondrous way.
You are always working, moving and interceeding with delight and such care
You are my friend, my confident and all that I'll need every day
When I call you will come without hesitation and always be there


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Jesus, Thank You For Always Being There

My Beloved Savior... Whenever I call out your name, I know that you hear my sweet cries so perfectly... You come to my side with passion in ...