Thursday, July 15, 2021

An Grateful Heart

Precious Jesus...

How can I say thank you with all that I am and so much more...
The outflow from your heart is more generous than words can say
You are the brilliant rainbow of promise that I so adore
And reach for with every essence of who I am every day.

How can I say thank you enough for a perfect love so true..
And a warm, inviting grace that surrounds everything with care
For a Saviours hands that take care of me whatever I do
And the gift of compassion and mercy that help me to bear.

How can I say thank you enough for making me royalty....
I want to serve my great Saviour with the purest heart that is whole.
Look at me with determination that there is promise in me
As long as you are by my side I can see success untold.
X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...