Sunday, July 25, 2021

Real Happiness

My Jesus...

A heart desires to feel alive and filled with delight each day...
Searching for that excellent joy that can never be destroyed
Looking for a life changing restoration in every way
That can create real pathways and fill up every real void.

Suddenly the heart of a Saviour comes shining through so bright...
Revealing the great composition of a love that so pure
A love that brings strength for every moment and real hope in sight
That gives you power to walk forward and strength to so endure.

Real happiness is found in my Jesus perfect love and grace...
It can never be taken away or hindered with at all
Just open up to him and always feel his loving embrace
He is always there without limits whenever you may call.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...