Monday, July 5, 2021

Just One Step

My Jesus...

Just one step of powerful faith takes me one step closer to you...
Closer to the perfect beauty of who you are and will always be
I want to be on your foundation in everything that I do
And have your love and power be the light of hope that ignites me.

I want to trust you in every instance never doubting at all...
Always knowing your love will take me every step of the way
Preparing paths and opening my heart for whenever you call
Touching my spirit to follow you to a new and brighter day.

Lord I am taking that powerful step at this moment so true...
Waiting for you to move aAgain to something beyond compare
You are the light of great hope and promise in all that I may do
Jesus I know that with each faithful step I take you will be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...