Sunday, July 25, 2021

Mighty Saving Hands Of Grace

My Jesus....

I see two hands opening lovingly to me...
A mighty, fresh spirit of grace moves all around
Now, a miraculous sight I begin to see
As perfect, pure love begins working and abounds.

I begin to feel that I am cherished and adored...
That I am forgiven and more by a great gift
My spirit feels like I've gotten a great award
And this gives my heart and mind a mighty big lift.

I am the precious child of the Lord above...
He forgives and makes all things new forever more
I need to dedicate my heart and life and love
And He'll give me salvation from Heavens great door.

It's not a gift I'll take for granted this is true...
It is my peace, my hope and my everything
When I seek the Lord in everything I do
His song of eternal life my heart will now sing.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...