Sunday, July 4, 2021

Freedom Song

My Beloved Jesus...

I can hear the beautiful blessings playing loudly for me...
They sing that wondrous melody to my heart every day
I pay such close attention and listen wholeheartedly
And can see everything in such a clear and awesome fresh way.

I can see that Freedom is such a key blessing from you...
It is an honor that my spirit takes to its very core
And I never take for granted but give thanks in all I do
Praising you with Thanksgiving, humble gratitude and more.

But then I realize that there will come a day that is so true...
When others will try to make that great freedom come to an end
But I'll stand strong on the beliefs of my heart in all I do
Always leaning on your love and grace my Saviour and best friend.

You will take care of me and protect me with your great glory...
I pray for those whose freedom is at the moment not there
That you would minister to their hearts with salvation great story
And show them with your tender power that you are always there.

May everyone always be able to hear freedom's great song...
It's the most beautiful melody of hope and promise that plays
Walking with you in tranquility and joy all the year long
And bringing love and success to every brand new day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...