Tuesday, July 27, 2021

My Heart Breaks

Jesus

You see the heartbreak and pain that I am going through...
I feel so alone and like a great failure right now
I don't see any hope or great promise to cling to
I want to pick myself up with joy but don't know how.

I made some mistakes that weigh on me with great sorrow...
I can feel the greatest part of me breaking apart
Through all these feelings my heart can't see a tomorrow
I'm not worth anything at all deep in my heart.

But your hands of pure love reach down to embrace me...
And pull me closer to you with peace and happiness
Through your eyes a bright new future I can see
Where your presence will open doors to only the best.

So I'm starting to feel a little better right now...
I know that I just need to listen when you call
When I take each step you'll be there and show me how
And you will be there and hold me straight up through it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...