Sunday, July 25, 2021

Behold Your Smile

Jesus...

Your breathtaking smile is my guiding light to embark on my pathway...
To take every step with strength and endurance that only comes straight from you
You give me the peace and the confidence, and the wisdom I need every day
You are my promise that will provide and protect and always see me through.

Your beautiful smile is my motivation that you are with me...
You empower me to dream and to grow and always do the best that I can
Through your powerful anointing I can always be the best I can be
As my faith binds our hearts as one I will follow your perfect, holy plan.

Your powerful smile is all that I yearn for and ever want to see...
It is my reassuring sign that my Saviour is working strong and true
Through your picture perfect smile is all that I have ever strived to be
It gives me more of a desire Jesus to be exactly like you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...