Sunday, March 13, 2022

The Sky Light

Heavenly Father...

When I'm looking for some light upon a darkened road so true...
And I reach out with a wandering heart for what more I can see
My eyes see a hand of mercy coming in with hope that's new
Excited to bring miracles and great blessings just fo me.

I see the light of real love carving a path of happiness...
And becoming my direction every step of the way
Showing me all that's new and wanting only the very best
Guiding my 👣 footsteps beside me to a new and brighter day.

So when I feel scared and alone I humble my ❤ heart once more...
And the power of grace begins to work mightily on me
Showing me I need to look up and wait on Heavens door
All that I truly need with all glory I shall surely see.

1 comment:

  1. This is so beautiful and perfect for us coming out of a cold dark winter,

    ReplyDelete

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...