Monday, March 28, 2022

The Right Focus

My Jesus...

When I look around me, I'm filled with anxiety and burden weighs upon my ❤ heart so true...
My spirit searches so confused and angry by all of the things that are going on in darkness
You shed tears at my pain and reach out with a lesson that will help me and see me through
By your grace and mercy, you give me 🔧 tools that will give me sweet grace and the purest happiness.

You show me that I should always look upon you and not look around my 🌎 world in any way...
Placing my greatest trust and confidence in your power and knowing you are in control
I am safe within your glory and you take care of those you 💘 love without doubt every day
I don't have to worry or be afraid because being in your love's light is hope as a whole.

Thank you for showing me the lesson that I needed if I truly want to be a success...
My sight comes from you who lives in the center of my heart and gives me guidance every day
I need only keep my eyes focused upon you and your power if I want to do my very best
I give all glory, honor and praise forever to you who is the greatest truth, the light and the way!



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...