Sunday, March 27, 2022

I Want To Be Your Instrument

Lord Jesus.....

Look into my humbled heart and see the desire so true...
See great promise and possibility as only you can see
I want to live my life in perfect dedication to you
My Jesus take me into your hands as I come on bended knee.

I know that I've made mistakes and done wrong in so many ways.....
My ❤ heart is strongly burdened with sadness because of this plight
But you have forgiven me by grace and given me new days
I am a brand new masterpiece in the making in your sight.

So now I pledge to live for you and be your great light for all...
Jesus instill all that you are so perfectly in me
I want to complete your will and be there whenever you call
See your great instrument prepared for the mission within me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...