Sunday, March 27, 2022

In Preparation

My Jesus...

When I start upon my pathway, I pray for the covering of your 💘 love...
I seek the protection of your pure blood through each and every step
I ask for your powerful, rugged strength that can only come from above
I desire your great wisdom, assurance and sweet happiness.

Through each and every 🚶 step that I take I ask that you are beside me...
And that the light of your power is guiding me with promise through it all
I want the beauty of your ❤ heart to be the lighthouse that I always see
And to clearly hear your desire,will and voice whenever I call.

I want to travel an adventurous journey that's only found in you...
And to make a difference for your kingdom with your truth for all to hear
I am asking for all of the tools I'll need and peace to see me through
I'm ready to take the first step Jesus, let your spirit now draw near!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...