Tuesday, March 29, 2022

The Only Key

My Jesus...

Sometimes, my ❤ heart feels alone, wandering aimlessly searching for answers I cannot see...
Looking for the breathtaking beauty of joy to bring restoration and perfect πŸ’˜ love
But no matter how much I try in my own right, nothing truly ever comes to me
Starting from the beginning moment you see all my distress and greatest pain from above.

You reach out and touch me with the purity and gentleness of your mercy and care...
Telling me there is only one answer to all of my questions that will ever be
There is an ideal solution to every burden and restoration will be there

All I have to do with a humbled heart, faith and trust is apply the perfect key...
I need to come before your throne with faith and all of my cares in pure devoted πŸ™prayer
For in the light of your presence and πŸ’˜ love is the greatest, most perfect place that I can be
You will give me the greatest peace and all that I am looking for every time I am there.

For the perfect πŸ”‘ key not only fulfills me but brings me so much closer Lord to you...
The perfect bond that will give me strength and endurance to do all the things I can
Being your light of promise and an instrument for your kingdom in all I do
Listening for your voice and the answers to fulfill your mighty, heavenly plan!






No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...