Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Just One Whisper

My Jesus.....

When I see a new horizon, and need my very best...
And to my ❤ heart and spirit I want to always be true
I reach out for peace, joy and real happiness
The kind of perfection and blessing that will come from you.

When the clouds get stronger and the 🌞 Sunrise glow disappears.....
My spirit is being burdened with great worry and doubt
The cry of my hurting heart your pure 💘 love will clearly hear
And at that moment show me what your power is about

You show me that you are the Lord of my life forevermore.....
You will always be right there to faithfully see me through
Together, I know we'll walk through every open door
I just need to look up and always keep my eyes on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...