Saturday, March 19, 2022

Don't Ever Quit

My Beloved Jesus...

Sometimes I feel that there's no more that I can bear...
In my ❤ heart I feel down and ready to give up
But then you want me to realize that you are there
And keeping my eyes focused on you is a must.

You see fear and worry damaging all it can...
And begin a mighty healing work within me
Showing me your sweet peace, love and your holy plan
That my own heart will see happiness and be set free.

So I shouldn't give up but walk hand in hand with you...
You are the solution that I seek around every bend
My Saviour I lay it before your throne so true
I never give up because you are my best friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...