Saturday, March 26, 2022

Rugged Faith

Lord Jesus.....

Sometimes in my humanity I cannot see my path or goal...
My concerns and things around me make it seem like I will fail
That's when burdens bring worry and great stress that seems to take its toll
My ❤ heart feels like giving up because I know I won't prevail.

But then your hand of compassion reaches for me and begins something new...
It's a beautiful light of 💘love that I haven't kept in my ❤ heart
You teach me how to stand tall in your presence in all I do
And how to place everything in your hands with strong faith to impart. 

You fill me with peace and give me a powerful cleansing with your 💘 love...
I now am beginning to learn my lesson with strength a lot more
Whenever I lose hope or skies turn grey I turn my sights above
And receive another lesson in rugged faith from Heavens door.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...